SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

A throw away comment that no one has picked up on was the fact...

1. 82 Posts.
    A throw away comment that no one has picked up on was the fact that he did say in his opening address that:

"I was not expecting to have to be here today."

Such is the significance of the forthcoming announcement.......if Chairman changes, I assume CEO will change (perhaps as I indicated in earlier posts) but mostly this must be a SIGNIFICANT restructure of sen's finances, corporate structure and the sp.

The sooner this company put it out there what the assumed buyout offer is, the sooner the market can reflect a more appropriate sp - probably around $1 - $1.50 as I don't expect the existing holders would sell out for much less than that.

And this ann better include a REALISTIC forecast for 2007 given the lack of disclosure to date re sales to telco's and banks (some were mentioned in idle chatter yesterday but still nothing official) in Oz as well as potential LARGE deals ('000M) in the M. East which also should be in their forecasts.......far too much information leaking out in this regard and official notices should put a stop to the primary and secondary investor markets (or the inner sanctum as I refer to them).

Based on this assessment, the stock is so under priced it's not funny and the company/buyer is far too happy to let it drag out whilst the buyer would obviously be accumulating at current prices.....in the meantime shareholder investments are held back from real growth.

If this is so, in who's interests are the board operating to support?

ASX and ASIC should be showing more than a passing interest in the management of sen IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $3.912K 300.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1368323 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 313023 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.