Thanks, yes I registered with Binance ages ago, but haven't...

1. 2,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks, yes I registered with Binance ages ago, but haven't fully registered as yet.

I think it is funny that when I finished my diploma in Tech analysis many years ago now, it wasn't highly regarded in financial circles.

Now with crypto coming to the fore, it has found new popularity.

I am not really looking at buying BTC and ETH. I however do find them to be very useful to guage sentiment in the Crypto market. For example I was looking at the SLRV the other day and definitely keep an eye on BTC volatility.
    To me BNB looks the strongest technically in the top tier crypto world. It already has a decent market cap so the bigger returns are probably behind us. Of course BNB could go from its current market cap 10x.

Interestingly BTC dominance has declined. I don't think I will ever buy BTC.

ETH seems interesting to me as so many other cryptos are connected to it.

I suspect there will be a number of bullish waves in crypto as projects vie for dominance and rotate in and out of the top ranks.

I don't go around reading white papers or try to understand every aspect of crypto. What I am interested in is tracking the smart money, and charts are very good for that.

In the past up cycles money seemed to flow into just about all crypto assets. With the number of coins etc ever increasing, I wonder if "a rising tide lifts all ships" scenario will still prevail???

This is my first foray into Crypto in any meaningful way. With a global recession likely just around the corner, I cant imagine crypto will outperform as it is not established itself as a defensive asset class(however it was definitely promoted that way).

I expect a winter that will destroy the will of most punters.

Crypto sentiment is already terrible right now and what we would expect to see at market bottoms.

I would normally wait until I get a technical buy signal. but crypto is the most volatile asset class I have seen in decades of investing and charting.

I can see crypto in the doldrums potentially for another 2 years, and if the long term scenario plays out, then any "quality" projects that survive(which will probably be bought out by the big banks anyway DEFI etc) will probably give incredible gains for anyone willing to take the risk.

I am in for 1/3 of my final position as of this December. There could be another 90% decline from current levels. Therefore it only seems prudent for me to deploy the final 2/3 of my funds over the course of the the crypto winter depending on how the technicals play out.
    GLTA

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.