VUL 4.43% $4.75 vulcan energy resources limited

Welcome Misspelly,IMO, it isn't too late to jump on board. Just...

1. 3,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2722
    Welcome Misspelly,
    IMO, it isn't too late to jump on board. Just look at where VUL are in the overall scheme of things with the development of their project - still plenty to be done and lots of upside (all going well). One of the reasons the SP has rocketed so quickly is the low number of shares on issue (approx. 110M). Just consider that, if there were 1.1B shares (like a lot of other companies), the SP would be 90c rather than $9.00.
    Also useful to compare the current market cap of $980M to others that are further down the track - I'm talking about companies that are not at the dizzying heights of Ganfeng ($242B), Albermarle ($22.7B) or SQM ($12.5B).....but more like Lithium Amaricas ($1.7B), Orocobre ($2.7B) and Galaxy ($2.3B) for instance. These companies are further down the line than VUL but it shouldn't be considered a bridge too far when you consider that VUL have the largest Lithium resource in Europe, the DLE extraction results so far and the immense support they are getting in Europe - particularly from Green Energy/ESG Funds. I'm not going to predict a SP but it wouldn't be inconceivable to see VUL at a market cap over $2B in a very short period of time considering the landscape of both the sector (supply v demand and rapidly rising prices) and the location (in Germany in amongst all of the European car manufacturers).

I was lucky enough to start buying VUL in May-20 at 29c and have certainly enjoyed the ride so far! But my feeling is there is plenty more on the upside yet.

Of course, there is still risk involved and plenty of boxes to be ticked before this project becomes a reality. I encourage you to DYOR.....and beware of the many downrampers with their own agendas on HC in stocks like this one. They seem to be everywhere!

Good luck with your decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.75
Change
-0.220(4.43%)
Mkt cap ! $817.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.90 $4.97 $4.71 $2.428M 505.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 629 $4.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.79 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.74
  Change
-0.220 ( 4.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.91 $4.91 $4.71 63129
Last updated 15.59pm 30/05/2024 ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.