URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

most pathetic share holders

1. 2,009 Posts.
    Out of 90+ u stocks listed on the ASX Uran is the worst performer this year.
    From $1.60 in January to 26.5c now

The company has just had it's AGM and the share holders just rolled over and had their belly's scratched.

Most shareholders have suffered massive losses including myself ( $120000 ) but turned up at the AGM and asked NO hard questions and still gave the grossly under performing directors their free options

Instead of telling them they have 3 months to finalise a production deal or they will be reported to ASIC for the company's fraudulent claim of producing by July 2007 they said sweet diddly squat to put them under pressure.

So the most pathetic stock on the ASX also has the most pathetic shareholders who now deserve to lose their money because of their gutlessness.

Fortunately i sold out of this dog back in march when the Chairman's son dumped millions of Uran shares on the market.

I took a high risk punt and with what i had left bought WMT shares.
    I was lucky because 3 weeks later i was able to sell WMT and recoup my URA losses plus.
    All this info was posted on HC when i bought and sold at the time.

Never ever buy this stock because it has no assets and only give the shareholders excuses after excuses for not being able to secure a deal

The shareholders still holding this dog are either to gutless to admit they have been conned or are brain dead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.