APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

mbarring I think you might have read a bit too much into my post...

1. 4,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    mbarring

I think you might have read a bit too much into my post with a good dose of poetic licence taken. To clarify (and this will be my only further post on this line of discussion because further comment imo would be a waste of valuable investment and income generating time...but it is Saturday so will indulge you a bit):

1. I was referring to specific critics and not all. The assumption of them having lost money is based on their own statements about how long they have held and the SP history.

2. Personally I find it offensive when posters attack management accusing them of deceit and lies based on public available and audited information. This is also against the HC terms of use.

3. I have re-read my post and don't quite see a conclusion by me either express or implied that management must be trusted. What I did say is that if an investor does not trust management, in other words, believe they have proper reason not to, then they should not invest or disinvest. I also tried to make the point that unless someone has more specific or inside information about the activities of management it is senseless using publicly available information that is subject to professional audit and institutional oversight as your basis for alleging deceit. That should be self evident.

4. Whether management has broken promises or not is not something for me to rebuke. Each investor must assess that for themselves. As part of my investment decision I have taken into account the past track record of management.

5. Again not sure where you think I came to the conclusion that the latest promise should be trusted or that I am urging you to hold on. In fact, IMO you should sell out because I don't believe in changing management strategies for spec stocks. Also, it is not a management trust issue for me. I specifically said I give them 3 months to fulfil, as simple as that.

so there you have it. of course you are free to reply as much and as long as you like, but from here on for me...a complete waste of time so don't expect a response.

cheers and good luck with your AFL team

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.