APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Ryphil, You say "Until then I'll be re-reading the positive...

1. 2,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Ryphil,

You say "Until then I'll be re-reading the positive posts on the nature and application of the technology and hope that the deals mentioned by management to put it into practice are close, very close "

Unfortunately many of us here have been hearing similar imminent plans that have been announced not long before AGM time and you could go back at least three years .

The issue is that management have used these imminent steps to justify very good increases in emoluments and we are no nearer to making money or selling our products - yet!

I think you will find that most or need I say all of the long time shareholders here believe in the processes - otherwise we wouldn't be here. Yes we should have had stop losses in place, we should have sold out when they were 10 cents three years ago - but fortunately/unfortunately we have been wearing rose coloured glasses too long.

If you care to read back over the announcements for the past 3-4 years I Think you will understand the long termer's feelings.

People coming in should be aware of the history as well as the real potential with the technologies that APG has.

We want a 'no' vote at the next AGM in order to put the board on notice and hopefully give us some timelines to adhere to and also some forecast income opportunities.

Sometimes I feel that some of the posters that have come and gone over the past few years that have really being pumping the company up and giving timelines for happenings that didn't occur - were management or friends of management. They have been too over the top.

We all hope that the promised agreements to come will occur before the AGM (which should not change the planned 'no' vote) and be the start of a very successful long term growth company.

Regards.................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.