APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

just to add to your comments all, we have had deals signed funds...

1. 2,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    just to add to your comments all, we have had deals signed funds raised many many times before to arrive back in the same situation, we have been told these funds are enough to finish the plant to have those funds "magically evaporate" with not much/nothing progressing on the construction front, I am sure they will manage to sign yet another deal and raise yet more funds but I will guarantee you that money again will disappear and we again wont see much progress on the construction front and this cycle will continue, and I'm willing to bet that it will continue until M.T is ready to retire and then plant will be complete for him to collect on his shares in the company before waiving us all a smiling good bye, I for one how ever am not willing to stand around and do nothing waiting for M.T's retirement plans, I for one want to see the success of the company as soon as its financially and realistically possible, I don't want to see money that is raised well above the required amount needed to finish the plant then by some clause of legal loop hole end up in M.T's pocket again for consultation fees that he already is receiving a salary for, if he hasn't finished the plant in the last 15 years with the millions up on millions raised that disappeared (mind you we raised enough money to finish 1.5 plants and more in that period) then don't be foolish enough to think he is going to finish it now with the funds that are so called soon to be raised......

To my knowledge someone is given this much money and this much time to complete such a task in any other company and that task is not complete, they wouldn't be allowed to manage their own finances and accounts, but yet this clown is still managing the company that he has already sucked dry long enough, either he is doing what I think is deliberately stalling us to feed himself or he is simply just that bad at funds and time management, either of the two scenarios equates to he must now be shown the door in my opinion.....

Enough is enough, people need to wake up, 15 year sleep was long enough for share holders its now time to change management and build a plant......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.