Most things wrong with Australia is to do with our immigration!!!, page-5

1. 714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    49 New Zealanders have been murdered by Australian immigrants so far this year. Whilst our Muslim and Indian immigrants are a beautiful kind people it would appear the Aussies not so much.

I didn't like immigration because the hospital waiting lists and much needed surgery for my chronically ill teenager has been getting longer over years, wages are kept low and housing is unaffordable for our local Whanau.
    This year I took my daughter to the hospital chapel that we hadn't been to for a while. It was a place I took her often when she was a baby when it was touch and go. I've seen her breathing go from laboured to calm in that place. And I wouldn't describe myself as a Christian. Certainly not a good one anyway. When we got to the chapel it was full of Muslims, they had covered the stain glass cross on the window and were kneeling and praying. There was a lot of them. I could feel anger starting to wash over me so I went to the bathroom to put cold water on my face and calm down. There were Muslim men at all the sinks washing their feet. I decided to go back and start dragging people out of there but a Muslim man approached me and said they just use it for Friday pray. I watched for a while then felt sorta happy that the room was being used as it was always empty when we used to go. God certainly hasn't had so many people praying to him in that little space before.

Like most kiwis I haven't been able to sleep last night. I feel like I'm on the verge of tears and I've had a pretty tough life. More tough then most by any standards. I have not ever meet a Muslim or an Indian that I have not liked. They are a beautiful kind people and I feel richer having meet them.
    Most of those murdered may not have been born here but their children are. They are Whenua , family and they are kiwis

We have our own home grown thugs aplenty. A subculture that gets bombarded every day into believing they are victims so go out to afflict violence. Brown on white assaults is epidemic in this country. And its not the immigrants that are responsible. Its NZ dirty little secret. They are not even allowed to keep statistical data in the hospitals but talk to any emergency nurse or school councillor.

Liberal Left academia has blood on their hands. If you tell a people everyday that they are somehow victims because of colonisation then they start to believe it. And they have already started lapping this up to empathise the "white" aspect of this murderous madman. Maori radicals will also use this to justify the violence by their people . White people will continue to be targeted and when they protect or point out the perpetrators they will be branded racists by all asunder. We recently had a 57 year old white male attacked by a group or 9 men and the headline read "white racist attacks". They have a description from one of the group that said "the man attacked them because he didn't like brown people". Further down the article they briefly account another witness (elderly Maori gentleman by the sound of his name "Chief Toby) that said it looked like the older white man was lost and the group set on him. We just had a Maori women release a video of a white tradie that she said called her a racist name. Big headlines read 'Another racist attack". He has had death threat and his business boycotted despite an independent witness reporting that the women ran him of the road and called him a "White C@@@" in the video he never calls out her race even though she has a moko on her face.

I would swap these immigrants with some of our home grown racists any day. I know this country well. The kiwi people will envelope them and Muslims will have a special and cherished place in our society's and communities for a long time to come. We will surrounded then in love and compassion. With their blood they have brought special status in this country. I just hope Australia can forgive itself for what one of their own has done to us
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.