JLL 7.02% 26.5¢ jindalee lithium limited

Agree 1912. Looking forward to watching the green candlesticks...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Agree 1912. Looking forward to watching the green candlesticks grow in the conservatory with this one.

This is why it makes sense in my portfolio @cougs...
    -Low market cap (Approx.157m AUD).
    -Tightly held share register and management with plenty of skin in the game
    -Recent drop looks like accumulation strategies at play trying to flush out short term retail holders IMO (See net buy notice 5/10 re. Perennial) .
    -Sitting on largest lithium deposit in the US and relatively close to some handy neighbours i.e. LAC Thacker Pass project (Market Cap 3.96b CAD) and Tesla's Gigafactory NV (Market Cap 1.1t USD).
    -Let's remind ourselves of the impact of news from last year:
    From Proactive Investors article 25 Sept. 2020:
    "Jindalee Resources soars on Tesla’s commitment to localise cathode supply chain
    2020-09-25 13:26:00 At its recent ‘Battery Day’ Tesla recognised the potential of US sediment-hosted lithium deposits, including the company’s McDermitt Project in Oregon."
    "Jindalee Resources Limited (ASX:JRL) has been up to 93% higher on acknowledging the commitment by Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) at its recent Battery Day to invest in the ‘localisation’ of its cathode supply chain and production in the United States.In doing so, Tesla has recognised the potential of sediment-hosted lithium deposits, such as Jindalee’s 100%-owned McDermitt project in Oregon, to provide a long-life and low-cost source of lithium to the US electric vehicle (EV) battery market."

Although there is some risk of volatile share movement swings due to low SOI, there is huge upside here if any of the big players want in.

Holding very tightly.

All IMHO. DYOR.
    RG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.020(7.02%)
Mkt cap ! $16.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.5¢ $28.75K 104.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 1683 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.