BFC 0.00% 0.3¢ beston global food company limited

The meaning for traders and investors is different - which are...

1. 2,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1065
    The meaning for traders and investors is different - which are you?

The diary industry, including Bega, had suffered neglected interest for many many years. At the time, the Coles deal was most likely a very good deal. As you would have read in the news, both Coles and Woolworths, have been treating their suppliers harshly and have been pushing down wholesale prices, whilst increasing retail prices, for many years. This brutal treatment has put a lot of good home grown Australian small businesses out of business at the expensive of these two large Retailers bullying the supplier market.

The tide has turned and now rural industry is now becoming a valuable commodity once again. My guess is that Bega, with its new supporters, has said to Coles that it will no longer sell its produce at ridiculously low wholesale prices.

Can't blame them if they did as the farmers and dairy coops have been treated poorly for many years.

Good on you Bega and other dairy coops, push ahead and demand a fair deal for all of your hard work. It is about time you got some rewards.

I think this is a good thing for Bega and the farmers that supply them .... they truely deserve more of the revenue and profits that flow from their hard labour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BFC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.