BFC 0.00% 0.3¢ beston global food company limited

Most undervalued agri stock, page-1154

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "Without the forward PE the current sp looks very ugly for this billion company, it may even hit $1.2 mid term if the sales forecast is under perform and even worse if they're not able to boost supply since they're so desperate to increase the baby formula price"

1. Was the forward PE released today?
    2. Did it even come CLOSE to hitting $1.2?
    3. You've been downramping A2 for MONTHS. So you mean to tell me just today you found out A2 has huge potential?

Why not just admit you missed the boat when it initially sailed and was downramping to get in? Everybody here's smart, you're insulting all of their intelligence.

I've posted your comments as proof here - anyone can look them on on the A2M thread to verify. I'll go out on a leg here and tell you you're full of ****.

Ok. This is the last time I reply to you. Going to head over to my account settings and type "FortuneChaser" into that ignore box. Bye.

@dfer @Jackpot @panorama @PatienceToWin @RandomK @kuros @Tiglath @pann133 @mick z @girtrade

and many others I forgot to mention, who've been loyally following A2m and BFC - stand witness to his filth. Thank you.

Regards,
    Tradenewb
    Last edited by tradenewb: 02/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BFC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.