BFC 0.00% 0.3¢ beston global food company limited

Most undervalued agri stock, page-19

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Totally agree. Already delivering above production targets.

When you go to the supermarket you generally like to shop at the one that you know will have everything you want with the best quality products depending upon your budget. That's the way I view what Beston is doing. A number of high demand and high quality complementary products targeting particular consumer sectors especially those with high discretionary income.

I really like the diversification of products - haven't got all their eggs concentrated in one or too few baskets and therefore better positioned to withstand any downside in any of the sectors they are exposed. Very good synergies being created.

Appears they have fairly aggressive plans with regard to the e-commerce/online marketplace for Australian products which can only be positive going forward if they can set this up well. Really like their health and wellbeing focus as well.

At this stage I have a lot of confidence in this company. They appear to me to be genuinely focused upon establishing a first class operation for the benefit of clients and shareholders.

Will be very surprised if share price were to fall below 40c again let alone the IPO price.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BFC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.