I dont know what it is, but ive had a knack 4 picking em good....

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I dont know what it is, but ive had a knack 4 picking em good. Got in on BRM very early; I missed out on BCI (BC IRON) coz i waited too long and didnt have enuff free capital due; That was a HUUUGE miss coz they had an agreement with FMG and had very good grade ore and it was a NO BRAINER as the market cap was waaay too small for a near term producer!

***Now i see ANOTHER great looking small cap, and im not making the same mistake!

Have a look at IFE (IRON CLAD MINING) - my prediction is that just like BCI, these guys are gonna be in production very soon and THEY HAVE ALL THE NECESSARY INFRASTRUCTURE VERY NEAR THEM!

* The market cap is a MINUTE 70million - u 'realise' that theyre slated to be in production in 9-12months! And only a 70mill market cap! In one years worth of mining at todays iron ore price theyll be making MORE THAN THEIR MARKET CAP in PROFIT!

INFRASTRUCTURE which is KEY to get a mine started is there already! Trucking ore to port! BFS due to come, but PFS already showed that at previous IO price which is nearly HALF of the new one recently negotiated, theyll still make a decent margin (from memory circa 30bucks a tonne); SO imagine what margins would be made at 100bucks IO price! About 65bucks a tonne! Thats a profit b4 tax of circa 65mill per tonne! the market cap is 70mill! ;)

Its waaaaaaaaaaaaay too undervalued, and whats more is that theres 9-12 months to production (theyre realistically meant to start production in 9 months or so)

I DONT KNOW , ITS A NO-BRAINER! JUST LIKE BRM WAS; JUST LIKE BCI WAS; THERES NOT ALOT OF TIME TO PRODUCTION!

To get the mine up and started a small 2mill initial DSO operation costa 10mill; Infrastructure port right nearby; no need for rail; costs approx 35bucks a tonne on a IO price of $100+; Waiting for main BFS study, but PFS smaller study already done; Small deposit but exploration potential; BOTTOM-LINE is itll be in proddy in a year with 10mill startup and then watch the MONEY ROLL IN; Whats the market cap ;) In one year theyll make more than their market cap in profit!

What others are there similar to this??

I heard about WDR but havent done the appropriate research! Apparantly they clsoe to infrastructure and not too far off a small DSO production

TRF also has its hands in ROL and IFE

EME is also one ive heard of

But IFE looks unbelievable given the market cap! Just like BCI did not long ago and look at it now!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.