i dont mind its for 'investing' purposes with the aim of getting...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    i dont mind its for 'investing' purposes with the aim of getting to 'fair value'

Look whats been happening with BCI - I swore id get in but i never did; Saw it over a year ago and cldnt believe the VALUE.

BRM i bought luckily

IFE is waaaay below VALUE at a 70mill market cap for a coy thats going to produce within the end of the year (that was their aim);

All contingent on the BFS that comes in may, but their own PFS was done a few months ago and showed a $51/tonne costs. Trucking 400 odd Kms to the port. WPG need to truck almost double that distance!

10mill DSO with 60mill that needs beneficiation; very low start up costs

do the math: at IO price of avg 100 bucks AUD and costs of 50 AUD, you make a margin of 50AUD per tonne; they want to produce 2mill tonnes , so 100 mill in pre tax profit; 20% of that goes to TRF, so IFE left with 80mill; Theres 50mill shares!

So 80mill pre tax profit/50mill shares= $1.60 per share EPS

Give a PE of 3-5: thats $4.80 to $8bucks!

Is this not possible?? I think it is

market cap is only 70mill, it could EASILY go to 210mill at a PE of 3!

look at the market caps of most producers, theyre light years over that

granted this is a small DSO operation, but they reckon theyll find more pure DSO and they have 60mill high grade magnetite that can be beneficiated into DSO.

FUNDAMENTALLY its a NO BRAINER that itll go up, AND SOON, COZ THEYRE GONNA BE A PRODUCER WITHIN 9-12MONTHS! BFS WILL TELL ALL IN MAY!

Anyone done any research on WDR????! Ilike IFE coz of the time frame to production and the LOW MARKET CAP thats no where near fair value market cap!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.