NWA new world alloys limited

most undervalued little gem on asx today..., page-10

1. 3,891 Posts.
    hevlett
    For info 10p is about 25c and thus 5c is 12.5c.
    I think Raks has punched out some realistic figures....
    Also regarding the AIM listing, remember that they have experts on the ground in London.
    From their own briefing.....
    David Mahony the CEO of SAMR is a former resource banker (chase manhatton and HSBC) with extensive experience of project development having been the excec director of Lafayette Mining Ltd during the recent succesful development of their polymettalic mine at Rapu Rapu.
    David Cather Excec Director of SAMR is a mining engineer with extensive operational experience in the development and management of a wide range of resource projects, including with both Anglo American and with de beers.
    Mr Cathers experience in the global mining industry will provide the depth of experience at the technical and operational level, whilst Mr Mahoney,s ACCESS to the LONDON CAPITAL MARKETS will ensure proper CAPITALISATION of the operations.
    So you can see that the company means business imo to bring the company forward and obtain the listing as proposed.
    IMO The market is waking up to this company..and that intrest will only push the sp to where it should be now, without even looking at the potential down the track..
    cheers.
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.