RXM 2.88% 25.3¢ rex minerals limited

most undervalued stock on market

1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    On Channel 7 South Australia the other night the station gave a glowing report about Rex Minerals.

Said that the 900 million project valued at $11 Billion with a mine life of more than 15 years will create jobs for South Australia and with its closeness to Adelaide will be a boon for the local community of Ardrossan etc.

Then you do some comparison , Current market value $159 million then deduct money in bank $59 million then you have $100 million Hillside is valued at.

Then you read about a current stock ok I will mention it SIR that has encountered minerals miles from the surface compared to our 10 metres from the surface and they are touting SIR a mine life of 10 years as against our 15 years and they are valued on the market 5 to 6 times our value.

So either SIR is overvalued at the moment or Rex is undervalued which is it . On current figures you must have to consider REX the better of the two for growth. For some reason it is not showing that and that is the puzzling aspect of the stock. However the interest is finally coming and its downward 45 degree spiral has commenced an upward trend now. Have a look at the REX chart and you will see what I mean.
    Best of luck fellow investors I am in it for the long haul .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.3¢
Change
-0.008(2.88%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $76.36K 295.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 636317 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.