HRD harvestroad limited

I didnt realise until just now that there have been quite a few...

1. 5,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1763
    I didnt realise until just now that there have been quite a few posts on HRD in the last week.
    Its great to see interest building in the stock on HC. We just need to see that interest being translated to an increased share price.

I do agree that there needs to be a more substantial annoucement such as profit upgrade to get the share price moving in the short term. However, when the profit announcement was made in March 2004, there really wasnt all that much action. Im sure alot of people though were surprised by the announcement especially given its only in its early stages.

In addition, the strategic alliance announcemnts made in the past 6 months do go a long way to establishing a very successful long term future for the company. The strategic alliances are with the world's largest multinationals such as IBM, Peoplesoft, SunMicro and Oracle. This surely must add some value to the company.

The company are also sponsoring alot of events as well as can be read in the announcements trying to increase its brand awareness. I guess this may have a lagging effect and may take a while for the wider market to realise the potential of HRD.

Anyone who is not sure of the company, please do your own research. THere are plenty of positive announcements to absorb.

The directors are laying down the foundations, which success will be built upon in the coming years.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.