OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

DGC Hi mate and welcomedon't really know 100% for sure if you...

1. 11,632 Posts.
    DGC Hi mate and welcome

don't really know 100% for sure if you are having as all on if you are thanks for the laugh anyway but don't you feel your questions you are putting to us would have been better served thinking about and asking before you bought the stock. That is a bit like going to Antarctica, and when you get there ask “Did I need to bring cold weather gear?.

I don't hold OZL, PNA is my copper and gold play. BUT I'm sort giving TB the benefit of the doubt and that he still needs to do something that would stamp his tenure before I give your nod of approval. Something special like RXM - it hit 61c at some low point yesterday.

As I've said before in a resent post TB may just be the world's greatest poker player and merely biding his time before laying down his 4 Aces and picking up RXM at a much more reasonable price than what many of the other posters on the forum would have paid before today - and remember we're making a huge assumption that RXM is even on OZL's radar - if it's not then OZL might as well wither and die right now - gotta hope the geniuses running OZL aren't waiting for a 5th Ace.

PS lordy will you pray for my daughter holding in ozl thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.