BCN 0.00% 2.2¢ beacon minerals limited

Most undervalued stock on the ASX

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    The smart money is still unaware of exactly what is transpiring here, and that’s just the way we want it.

The directors have done a great job to date and now we about to finally see this start to bear fruits.

A couple of analyst mates of mine who work at one of the large investment banks are in the process of running their comb over this one. Early word is very positive. The only downside is their particular firm (like most others in their space) won’t touch anything sub-$100M market cap, purely due to their over-arching macro parameters. Well guess what market cap we are about to start nudging When this thing starts to fill the radar screens of the big boys, it will make Pearl Harbour air traffic control officers look like they were panic merchants.

The upside vs downside argument is compelling.

The gaps are filled, the register is primed, the fundies are circling.

Buy rec imminent (IMO), and I wouldn’t want to be caught short of script when that happens.

Steady as she goes, still under the radar, this is the formula for multiples from here onwards. I’d love to say enjoy the ride, but I’m too busy topping up at these low levels every week when my pay hits the account.

It’s opportunities like these which change the direction of lives and set individuals & their families up forever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.