AVR 1.57% $12.90 anteris technologies ltd

Most undervalued stock, page-77

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    iF thats the case i think WP is completely aware that he must offset one ann. (will be perceived negative) after all the work he's done to turn to Co. around with a massive positive ann. (new CEO has the most repritable track record)

- this story is starting to remind me of a company i once worked for (ASX listed) the CEO came in made all these changes from competency base pay grades to banning of excessive milk and biscuits purchases over $20 for monthly meetings to KPI changes and customer conversion tactics - you name it - I knew something was up so i upped my salary share buying to over 60% of my salary and my manager freaked out and said i was crazy - i said with all these changes to you not think somethings is going on we;ve just consolidated 3 of our main competitors and obviously the Dividends will increase yeah with all these cost cuttings and improved sales targets - he laughed - 6 mths later we got taken over by a big international - i bought my manager an expensive bottle of scotch and said thats a gift for approving my Employee share plan - he kicked himself in the head and told me congratulations and thanked me for the gift (Ha)

who ever inherits this co from WP hopefully not b4 one year has past - we'll be at 80c+ SP and the CEO may even be from Big International pharma - of which their circle of connection may even bring a TO - nothing is impossible once confirmation of CF+ and SP and Product pipeline are confirmed

Exciting times
    Last edited by 1mission: 25/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.90
Change
0.200(1.57%)
Mkt cap ! $272.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.62 $12.99 $12.61 $210.9K 16.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1099 $12.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.98 246 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.