AZM 0.00% 3.2¢ azumah resources limited

most undervalued west african goldie - compare

1. 7,123 Posts.
    AZM... Azumah Resources

Peer comparison would suggest that AZM is very undervalued and I find it somewhat confusing as to WHY?

I see AMX trading @ $2.20 and GRY trading @ $2.00 and AZM at 57c when almost all comparative fundamental specification between these 3 ( AZM, AMX and GRY ) are so similar.

Resource Base, Location, shallowness of Open pit design, Grades, if put together should be hardly separating the 3....and AZUMAH will produce GOLD well before either GRYPHON or AMPELLA, given that AZUMAH has a Feasibility Study almost ready for release and both of the other two have not even commmenced feasibility (or have only recently done so).

Maybe AZM will "surge" upon release of the Feasibility Study and associated Resource Upgrade. I expect a 2 Million ounce resource with significant Reserves (not inferred) but, I still fail to understand why AMX and GRY are 4 Times the Share price of both GRY and AMX. --- even the Share Issue is similar....AZM has 280 Million Shares, GRY has 290 Million shares and AMX has 205 Million shares on issue (latest 3B anns).

If anyone has "further" information to explain why AZM is Valued 4 X lower that either AMX or GRY I would like to read such FACTUAL information.

I look forward to sensible discussion on this matter. I own stock in all 3, btw....AZM, AMX and GRY - AZM the most.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.