Mostyn is not fit to be Governor-General, page-58

1. 83,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''far better chance of obtaining those qualities with independent parliamentarians''

I understand your confidence there -------------- I'll wait

after seeing the history of humans and what we are doing right now

well, --------- I think it would take more than some tweaking of governmental systems to get the human race to something acceptable

A few days back I was in a very very big hole in the ground - which was excavated for hundreds of years of cutting stone for building use --------- but, before the cutting of about 60 million tons of rock -

there were people - modern humans in the area - at least as far back as the neolithic

and from what I see - we have not progressed one iota since then - indeed, I doubt if we've progressed at all in our 200,000 years of the current model modern human

look at us - right now

purposefully killing tiny children and babies - their only crime - being children

and when we miss them with bullets and bombs - we starve them to death - ON PURPOSE

and these actions are being done by one of the smartest groups on the planet and one of the most 'advanced' of groups

so to me ---------- the hope that we will have better decisions and government if we lose the bigger parties and have more individual representation -------

to me ------- sorry, I cannot share your confidence

every child killed ---------------- some individual pulled the trigger or dropped the bomb or stopped an aid convoy --------------- every single one

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.