SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Mota-Engil Africa Pulls IPO, page-45

1. 218 Posts.
    Boring convo on the sdl thread here, but somewhat entertaining
    better than the negative normal sentiment I suppose
    overall down down for resources but sdl flat even, take some respite people! Before the downtrodden come in tomorrow and wreak their misery upon us! You know, my son just got diagnosed with fractured foot and was looking good for best and fairest this year, only u13... But I am more devastated but him now missing rest of the season than my 39k loss on sdl so far.... We worked so so hard in pre pre preseason only to have it come crashing down.to see him in tears tonight broke my heart and we cried together.. Let alone me remembering today all the people that died or suffered in the 2009 black Saturday fires and the survivors that finally got some monetary justice today..makes me feel very fortunate and well sdl are still in there with a chance and a lot more than others in the world in whatever their endeavours... Keep safe all and hey, always look on the bright side me mate whistle whistle whistle
    they will get the guys, it ain't easy and if you think there is not the ups and downs to test the best of us out there.. Guess again
    screw the benny hill cues... It's a bitter sweet symphony this life

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.