VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

Mothballed, page-27

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    " Identifying operational events that have contributed to this loss of value first it was the lack of professional Project Management techniques. There was inadequate scoping of work required. This was compounded by poor selection of the initial group of consultants to undertake the revitalization of the Uley plant. We failed to recognize these deficiencies early enough to prevent schedule and cost over runs. "

Management Risk is an interesting factor here unfortunately...

I am nervous for a friend right now because this might really go to the dog house.

That being said there are some real bright spots so good to everyone.

Certainly this is one to study ...

2 years of incompetence?

I find that unacceptable from a Management level and a real concern regarding my friend.

On the flip side there are some real strengths and positives to focus upon for SH like my friend.

I could be 100% Wrong !!!
    To Err is Human !!!
    Mistakes are Easy!!!

What worries me is when Management at the top blame management below ...

That is fine for the first year but what about the next year? I think this might flush out at the top before it can find its way - Happy to be wrong though!!! Good Luck to Everyone!!!

Management risk is very important at this level of things including the Structure...

When there is trouble with One there is often trouble with the other. Management that does not root out problems early miss larger Structural Problems to everyone's detriment - This makes me look at the Capital closely ...

I am off to call my friend... Good luck to everyone!!!

Kind Regards

DYOR !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.