STM 0.00% 1.0¢ sunstone metals ltd

Just have patience team. I've noticed the sentiment in your...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Just have patience team. I've noticed the sentiment in your posts have changed a little @Sunrayta. Hopefully you stick around as I've found value in your contributions

Fundamentals haven't changed and one could argue things are looking a lot stronger than previously. As I've mentioned before, there will be a few bag holders we'll need to clear out, hence the sell orders. I would anticipate this to happen up until our previous high at $0.021. From then on, I would hope that we would be out of our current trend of bouncing between $0.014-$0.02 in short bursts.

Currently, we're seeing lower lows and there has been strong accumulation that for the first time has not looked like a pump and dump. The trend looks to be moving upwards and not that it really means anything but the morningstar valuation has been upgraded to $0.019. I don't pay much attention to these but it can provide mental confidence when people are looking to buy and it is considered to be undervalued. The buy side has been building very steadily and now outweighs the sell side quite substantially. There is some strong weight to support our current price level. It would be very confidence inspiring to see this be our new base. Hopefully this will continue to build as it will be better for the heart if the SP increases steadily with support building behind it as opposed to a P&D.
    All the best and of course my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $8.498K 862.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 7105662 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2528702 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.