Taurisk, over the years I have been offer and/or in situations...

1. 58,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 726
    Taurisk, over the years I have been offer and/or in situations where I could have had just about any of the illicit drugs, ie LSD Magic Mushroom, heroin and cocaine. Ice was not existent back then

Was never tempted as I also saw the devastating effects of them. Though I didn't see weed or hash in the same light and did use them.

Humm cocaine was very tempting and I imagine I would like it, but I always thought that I may like it too much and it be impossible to just have it occasionally which would be relatively harmless. I have never tied it

That is the situation with ice, it's so addictive and it's the addiction/abuse that is the problem. Back in the day heroin was the equivalent, if I knew some one that was on it I would distance myself for them, the word back then was that they would sell their mothers to feed their habit. That's what ice is doing these days, Horrible stuff.

Odd glass of red wine probably does you more good that harm

They do say that for men 1-2 glasses of red wine is good for you, humm I don't keep count and not sure what size glass they are talking about LOL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.