mother of all housing booms coming anz , page-43

1. 967 Posts.
    Why is it than when you guys utter your statements you are so eloquent. Pity the rest of us ranters. Because you have met a number of taxi drivers and don't understand their profile, whom we need mind you, and that in turn supports my contention that we are getting them in because we can't fill the openings with locals. Don't for one moment assume your average foreign born taxi driver has your value system.

On a lot of my frequent travels I engage these people in conversation and the amount of property investors amongst them is mind blowing. They are also imbued with traditional standards that admire acquisition even if they hold perceived lowly jobs. They would shame the average spoilt local. Many can't believe your obsession with hedonistic pleasure.

Try and research how many folk are coming in on skilled visas, read the comments of our PM and the former PM on our skills shortage and look at the figures of folk coming in. The resource states are telling a different tale to what you may have on some Eastern seabord capitals.

If you were just a little more informed on real estate you would very quickly realise that you eschatalogical thinkers
    have a mentality that can not accept being challenged and immediately we are ranters.Maybe mummy should have corrected you a bit more often and then you could accept contradiction. Put me on your ignore list as well as I like many am a migrant and am heavily in touch with that segment of the community.

Your comments show how out of touch you really are .. rant ...rant...rant...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.