Mother Russia;, page-3

1. 7,867 Posts.
    https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/worl...bar&cvid=da8472bdde244b69bd30158ae4fa2859

Putin Crony Says He Drafted Russian ‘Kill List’ of Western Officials
    Julia Davis - 6h ago

[This must have sounded even more sinister in native Russian}

..... Satanovsky, who serves as the president of Russia’s Institute of the Middle East after heading the Russian Jewish Congress, replied: “Russia is what it is, in terms of a nation. We’ll continue to be the way we are. Those who are with us will be fine and the rest we will kill... Acting against us is a relatively small group that is in charge of this camp—they are menacing and fear nothing. Since Gorbachev’s times, once we started to play by their rules, they stopped fearing us. This is the main factor.”

Solovyov questioned whether he meant that the approximately 1.5 billion NATO-affiliated people of the world should be massacred. Satanovsky elaborated: “There aren’t 1.5 billion people directing the process from the other side, but about one to two hundred. They should realize that if push comes to shove, that means the end of them, personally… You’re aware that I know these people. I know all of them. I’ve seen them all. Only the understanding that they’re personally facing the end... only that will have an effect on those people.”

Satanovsky confirmed having drafted a list of such names, and Solovyov promptly dubbed it “The Satanovsky List.”
    The pundit surmised: “In the Book of Life, we also create entries for ourselves. “The Satanovsky List”? Perhaps.
    We should be doing these sorts of things, because any attempt to negotiate with [Volodymyr] Zelensky or Biden would
    be like making a deal with your killer.” ..............
    -----------------------------------------------
    A latter day Dostoyevski in full-mirth-mode.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.