IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

motivational rant

1. 200 Posts.
    I need to say something.

Do you want to be the sort of perdon that can go to local pub and say to your mates 'I bought at 30 cents..whilst you take a sip of the drink of your choice, you wink cheekily as your mates who look in awe.......your friends jaw drops when you reveal the purchase price while your mates call bullcrap......little do they know this isn't bullcrap.....you did it.

There is an old analogy....why did the ugly guy get the girl?
    Because he ASKED.......

The same can be said about mbe.....are you going to be in it or sit on the sideline while you say.......'I was going to buy' 'I was going to get the girl'.......sorry you were never going to get the girl.......you were never going to buy mbe......you need to ask the question........some are not willing to do so.

I could sit in my room for the next 5 years in an enclosed room with 4 walls without leaving the house and say........'I am completely safe'.......yes.....but at what cost?

The choice is yours. You guys and girls have one life. Make the most of it.

You need to make the call and only you can do that.

Some will realise mbe is not for them. Yes it takes a big person to admit this, but its not for everybody and that is ok to admit.

Overwhelmingly contributions from people into to mbe are freking fantastic and you guys are smart bloody smart people and much smarter than myself......holders or otherwise.

Utilise your qualities whether you decide to buy mbe or not, I personally will not hold it agaisnt anyone whatever their decision.

Thanks people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.