NDO 0.58% 86.5¢ nido education limited

motive for driving down ndo share price

1. 9,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    We are all aware of the deliberate manipulation of closing down the share price by half a cent by stacking the offer (sell) side with just one more share than the bid (buy) side.

I saw Gecko's other post asking for theories about when the share price will break out of the 13-14c range. That will depend on when the manipulators decide to stop pulling out their calipers to drive down the share price by half a cent. I think investors/traders are losing interest in Nido as the share price keeps dropping every time it goes up. Volume has dropped off from August 2009. This to me is an indicator of lack of interest/enthusiasm.

So I am curious about why the 4:10 pm mugs keep trying to close the share price down (almost) every day (surprised today they could not close it down to 13.5c, usually they are so effective).

Possible reasons suggested so far:
    1. Brokers trying to force the company to do a capital raising at a low price. Trafigura farm in has probably negated the need for a cap raising

2. Sophisticated investor(s) trying to break existing shareholders to relieve them of their Nido payload

3. ????

Any other theories about WHY this is happening?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.5¢
Change
0.005(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $197.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.0¢ 86.0¢ $101.1K 115.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 85.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 17283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.