GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

motives - downrampers vs uprampers

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    For a start you can understand the straight logic behind people who already own the stock and make optimistic comments about it, as everyone knows, they have a motive to do so, as they want the SP to go up and make gains....this can't be argued.
    BUT...
    I really wonder what the motive is behind downrampers constantly ravaging GCN. Being the logical and cynical person that I am I cannot understand their motive. At first I can imagine why downrampers may respond to overly optimistic behaviour from uprampers, but you would guess a first and maybe second warning to potential investors would be enough, but hey they respond with frequent bombardments of opinions one after the other. If you look at their frequency of response you will be astounded. So I can only conclude with 1 conclusion i.e. they obviously want the SP to decline further so they can make a good buy.
    I truly cannot understand the usefulness of repeated downramping if you don't own the stock, it defies logic (no true human being will go out of their lengths to warn people like that!, you wouldn't waste your time to constantly monitor stocks that you have no interest in?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.