GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

motley fool - gsw valued at 60c, page-34

1. 20,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1988

Motley fools articles are often poorly researched sensationalism to attract people to their suncription services which is shite imo
    Having said that the 4c has exposed numerous concerns including
    Poor growth ( negative cash generation )
    Weak customer receipts reflecting clients of poor quality or superficial agreements with Payment escape clauses
    Dodgy accounting ( interest paid ) and no interest received ( was 64k received last quarter)
    Big increase in costs not reflected in earnings and shows the level of spin when management were quoting 50% growth in recent releases
    What the stock does after listing is only relevant to those looking to bail, but I would argue the issue now is the longer term value one can reasonably place on this business would have to be much lower . Cash is only a cushion to the extent you beloefe there will not be a class action and I can almost certainly suggest there will be
    I am genuinely sorrry for holders as people get caught in these scenarios only where there exists shameless people running companies with complete disregard for investors and their capital

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.