AGH 0.00% 2.7¢ althea group holdings limited

Another day another negative post by sidage, if Greg Battersby...

1. GD4
    129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Another day another negative post by sidage, if Greg Battersby reaches his performance targets then won't the business be earning an additional $12.5 Ebita and if the share price stays the same as it is now then Josh would have only paid $14.4 million (25,851,846 shares plus $4.1 cash) for the acquisition of Peak. $14.4 million is a ridiculous multiple of Ebita of almost 1 to 1. If these performance options are reached then the share price can't stay at $0.40 and it certainly wouldn't go down.

I would suggest that it is in Greg's best interest to hit these targets and hit them quickly as any increase in the share price will greatly benefit him and the final amount of money that he gets for Peak.

I would also suggest that people who need medicinal cannabis probably aren't interested in stock valuations and market caps. They are just interested in something that helps them with there illness and with as little barrier as possible to getting what they need.

Note that this business is largely still in its infancy and a lot of the cost is in the setup of the concierge and the education phase. Once they have the healthcare professionals onboard then the cost of education will be reduced. They will also have set up there own supply plant also reducing costs. I couldn't disagree more and the price of this share is going to go up particularly long term, especially when you consider the incredible month on month growth that Althea are achieving.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101603 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 281147 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.