ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

motley fool (us) - get it completely wrong

1. 41 Posts.
    Hi

I was looking at the Motely Fool US commentary on Prana
    http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/02/18/todays-top-biotech-stories-prana-actavis-forest-la.aspx

I think they need to go back and check your sources. The chart that they have used to SUPPOSEDLY demonstrate no impact FROM PBT2 when compared with the placebo group shows baseline characteristics of the 3 groups! It was intended to show that the 3 groups were similar at the beginning of the trial. This is my interpretation based on reviewing the press release where the table is entitled 'Patient demographics' and is accompanied by the commentary 'All baseline characteristics similar across dose groups'. It is also my interpretation based on listening to the conference call. Do you guys agree?

If I am right they clearly went into this looking for a negative angle and sought the facts to support their view, to the point where you did not even read the label on the charts.

I am right. Please post this on the Yahoo board - I can't register for some reason. Just my opinion. Please let me know if I am wrong. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.125K 824.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 64293651 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 29230739 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.