DON'T DO IT EVER!! FAR BETTER TO SPEND THE SUBSCRIPTION ON A...

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    DON'T DO IT EVER!! FAR BETTER TO SPEND THE SUBSCRIPTION ON A LOSING TRADE. So a while ago I signed up to motley fool to look at there dividend investment recommendations. I never ended up using it as they spammed me that much with other products I sent them to my spam box. I could never find the email with just there dividend recommendations.I wanted to compare their recommendations against charting recommendations but it wasn't possible.2 weeks ago the subscription automatically updated, my bad for not canceling it.So I logged in and nowhere on the site is a way to change your subscription, there is also no account number or reference to my account on their page. You have to email them.So I emailed them saying I wanted to cancel the subscription and mentioned how there are zero references of there page to cancel, nor is there any member number to identify me. So I gave them my email address that is also my logon info and I gave them the date my subscription updated.2 days to reply and they tell me they can't find my email address??? Even though its my Login info???. Even when I log in my email address is listed right after my name on the first page?This is typical of internet companies that make it next to impossible to leave, beware, I don't recommend these guys. I don't even know what country that number is from.Keyana (The Motley Fool)Jan 24, 7:51 PM ESTHello,Thank you for contacting The Motley Fool. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate any active services under email: [email protected]. Is there another email that you may have used to sign up with?If you need additional assistance or have any questions please let us know, you can reach us at 888-665-3665 during our normal business hours: Monday-Friday 9:30 am-4 pm ET. A helpful team of Fools is awaiting your call.Regards,KeyanaThe Motley FoolMember Services Team

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.