TRS 1.90% $3.22 the reject shop limited

it had another slight drop today,compared to wow,which again...

1. 5,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    it had another slight drop today,compared to wow,which again went up.what i am trying to convey is that until the half year in august,this share is in at best stagnant territory or more likely possible downward trend.it actually costs money to have your hard earned parked in neutral,let alone the stress it causes.i don"t like attacking good businesses,but i sense something very wrong with this establishment,especially with the demise of the director who actually got it to where it was.that"s probably why my recent inspection of a store made me offload these shares,as i think the new "dictatorship"has changed the available product range.
    unfortunately, my personal view on this share is not that good.i predict that after the half year report,the share price will be around the $7.50 mark.and i don"t have much confidence in management actually snaring a worthwhile ceo replacement who can turn things around.
    anyway,it"s just my opinion,so don"t let my rant sway you in any way about your investment decisions.the bottom line is that it"s your money anyway.
    thanks for reading
    cheers crazypunter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.22
Change
0.060(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $120.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.22 $3.24 $3.21 $51.68K 15.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 $3.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.23 1230 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.