TRS 1.56% $3.25 the reject shop limited

motley fool, page-39

1. 5,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    yeah-i shopped at one of their stores just to gauge if they were in future liquidation mode.i sold out straight away when i saw the slack variety,and the fact you can get most products at similar or even cheaper prices at most big chain stores.the actual amount of people shopping there on a busy midweek day was alarming.
    i invested my proceeds in wow and am up $2100,whilst the share price of this so called "value"stock slowly goes down to when the all important half year is announced.that"s when the actual same store sales can be compared.anyone who actually hangs on to this stock until then,is not too blessed with much commonsense,as the price will just keep going down slowly until august.the problem with trs is that they went hellbent on new store openings with retail adventures going astray,but the majority of the retail adventures stores will keep going.
    $7.50 if you are lucky after losing potential money all the way to august.
    wow,as a newbie investor,i can see why it is so easy for some to make money on the asx.basically,what"s needed is the losing brigade.
    cheers crazypunter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.25
Change
0.050(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $121.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.20 $3.25 $3.20 $49.75K 15.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2665 $3.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.25 1289 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.