TRS 0.00% $3.25 the reject shop limited

that"s the problem hewjet,the old ceo was the merchandising...

1. 5,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    that"s the problem hewjet,the old ceo was the merchandising operator.he"s gone,so what do you have left.you"ve got a huge array of new stores with very high initial start up costs.the management without a competent leader seem to have no idea about stocking variety to tempt customers away from kmart,bigw ,and now even target with their "essentials" brand.also,even coles and wow are getting in on the act.this explains why crazyclarks stores are slowly closing down,even though they are superior to trs.
    a lot of people think that the placement of a trs shop far removed from this competition will save their hide,but it"s not that simple.each store has to run at 55K just to basically stay viable.the average spend per customer is reported as being less than $10.if you have shares in trs,do yourself a favor,and go to your nearest ones,preferably one in a big shopping complex and another one that is on its own somewhere and immune from such risks.just observe the amount of customers in store and at checkout after a reasonable amount of time,then try and workout how the EPS is going to justify the sp.
    alas,then we have the brigade who think i am basically talking this share down for my own future profit.a reasonable assumption.the only problem with that theory is that the price has to eventually go higher.i rest my case.
    thanks for reading
    cheers crazypunter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.