GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

If I may also add Smallcap Alpha subscription is also really...

1. 22,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2042
    If I may also add Smallcap Alpha subscription is also really good value- they were the ones who published the $1 Amazon stock wonder (i.e GSW) and was also recommending to buy up to $3. And their other tips such as SW1 and ZNO has also performed very well.

I am all into AI and tech now , exploring ASX listed companies that can disrupt and revolutionalise businesses. Amongst my interests are BTH (Big Tin Can) (undervalued, below IPO price) (AI for Global Sales enablement market) and CR8 (Cretek) which offers AI Virtual Assistant replacing human call centres for financial e.g insurance businesses, both have now major US presence. Australia is still far behind in AI adoption , our analysts are too glued with the banks and miners but AI is becoming the revolutionary tech since the internet. We have to get over with our obsession with 'show me the profits first' before investing.

Also there is a ETF Sec ETF for Global Robotics and Automation fund ticker ROBO that you can purchase on ASX, I just did today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.