GEM 0.79% $1.27 g8 education limited

Gongboy, I am a non holder, but active participant on the GEM...

1. 765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Gongboy,

I am a non holder, but active participant on the GEM forum. Like many, I am waiting to see how the corporates deal with the changes that will be introduced through the new Family Package, and the most critical change of all, the ratio changes that will be introduced in January 2016.

You don't have to be a holder or part of the rah rah brigade to participate in this forum.

Childcare will always be needed, yes correct, but it has to be about delivering accessible, affordable, quality programmes for children and their families. There are no medals for being the biggest but plenty of accolades for being the best. Delivering profits from good management rather than accumulation would increase shareholder confidence in the corporates.

Sit back, embrace the opinions of some of the non holders on this forum, they have decades of experience in the field of early childhood. Their opinions may not always be what you want to hear but they are worth listening too.

In the end you make your own decisions regarding your investments and I wish you good luck with yours.

Islay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.27
Change
0.010(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $1.019B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.28 $1.26 $105.2K 82.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 18606 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.27 15239 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.