PAR 0.00% 30.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Motor neuron disease (MND) and inflammation, page-3

1. 4,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6701
    Nike777, Thanks for your post and link.

Indeed there is potential for iPPS to assist in such areas, in just my view. However, a whole stack of research and investigation needs to be done and you and I both know where our current focus is. (OA and MPS programs).

Certainly in the future Im pretty certain such indications will start to get looked at, it will become a whole heap easier after iPPS is on the market, it will become a trusted first line / second line proven drug. Sure studies will still be needed to be conducted to show the MOA and the nexus between the reduction symptomatically and the application of our drug, but there will be some real possibilities that will eventuate for us and for iPPS.

Sorry to hear about your friend. Yes it will unfortunately take some time (2/3 years? My views) before iPPS will be out there in the market but once it is, off labelling is quite possible which is darned exciting and could very well result in an accelerated take up in a relatively short time, the guide path will have quite a gradient I suspect (spec views) .

Specifically addressing the MND, I originally posted about Jonathan Simms...let me find the link in case you haven't already read it....

*musical interlude*

YOU DID WHAT WITH PENTOSAN???

The above link gives you a sense of hat is possible. More recently we had an amazing conference that gave us some first time insights of iPPS potentially crossing the Blood Brain Barrier. It is here where I am excited in terms of possibly addressing inflammation related indication that stem from the brain and Spinal Cord.

Yes Im talking about an observed large reduction in inflammatory cytokines of the brain. Now its super early days yet but there is work being slowly done in this area.

Here is just one pic that blew me away:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3843/3843217-20d842103c185f0d1276b15a5d9a14c5.jpg

Look at how prolific the reduction was using iPPS on IL-8. IL-8 in a cytokine inflammatory marker in the brain. The above screenshot can be seen in the video posted below.

Here is the post for this amazing conference, a must read if you haven't already:

MPS SOCIETY 35th Conference - PART 1

MPS SOCIETY 35th Conference - PART 2

Here is the fascinating video that will have ramifications in a good way for us one day....

As per usual, best to ...well DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.5¢ $89.62K 294.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20607 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 16773 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.