ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

MOU or MPA, page-18

1. 14,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Correct-everything is just hearsay--no facts or details have every been released.
    While the S/P slipped--I thought something was not right as very few wanted to get in.
    Blind Freddie can always see a leak regarding what ann is coming the fact that not much buying spoke volumes? The fact the option price is 4.5c in 2019 set by the company
    speaks volumes.I think the companies knew what was going on released before the ann it said 8 weeks until completion, yet previous ann said June 30 th. The companies wording and coded message shave no changed in 4 yrs or longer. Those that paid the Elf early--shame on you.
    Not for paying for not looking at the previous history of management on not delivering on their promises(why the hurry). I was queried by other by saying something was not right--why do you still hold??Yet as much like any other S/H I support the company--yet Blind Freddie can see when something is purposely written in code. Anyway we are told 8 weeks to go, one only wonders-what next excuse will be given in 8 weeks?
    The stock is definitely not over valued--as everyone as S/H know SFA ABOUT THE FINANCIAL, ROYALTIES SPLIT--and that`s if it even gets on the ground.
    Like I said before investors want substance something the company seems reluctant to give?
    Good buying opportunity I have heard for the last 4 yrs--if not longer,
    it will always be a good buying opportunity until they deliver details of financials, or have something concrete??
    Pardon the pun. Queering the way management do things does not make one a hater or down ramper , as far as I am aware constructive criticize is always welcome,
    whether the take notice is another matter.Once again may explain why very little media coverage.If they fail to deliver in 8 weeks,we can all draw our own conclusion,
    confidentiality is key!!! If management never seen this coming--they where the only ones.
    glto facts always will out perform fiction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.