OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Martys announcement on the 18.11.16 shone the light and shows us...

1. 1,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Martys announcement on the 18.11.16 shone the light and shows us more news is imminent

"Xped Limited (ASX: XPE) (“Xped” or “the Company”) wishes to announce it has successfully ported ADRC technologies to chipsets from both US Listed chipset manufacturers previously announced in separate Memorandums of Understanding (“MOU”) signed this year and is close to finishing a port to the Telink 8269 SOC which is expected to be completed by the end of 2016."

....so more news soon... Marty seem to be a very competent operator and with whats gone in the past 6 months I think he would have chosen his words carefully in this announcement !

"Following on from progressing the MOU’s, the Company is now formally seeking approval to release the suppressed identity of each chipset manufacturer."

one down one to go !

"Following expansion of engineering resources and focus on business development we are already in licensing negotiations, which we hope to formalise before the end of this calendar year. It is important to note that booking of revenue from licensing would typically take 6-9 months due to manufacturing changes and implementations by those licensing our technology”.

so he has kept part of the coy word from last months statement by gaining permission to release Intels name, I say bravo and I personally forward to a lot of news in the next 6 weeks.

DYOR
    Last edited by JDR5: 23/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.