CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

s8,Why do you think that is? I will tell you. It is because LNC...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    s8,

Why do you think that is? I will tell you. It is because LNC has cash in the bank, a UCG field already established and successfully trialled demonstrating that the hydrogeological conditions of the site will support UCG and not contaminate the groundwater. In addition, the capital for the UCG field has already been invested and they are on the verge of commissioning their demonstration plant.

MEE although it hasn’t started its UCG project and only has $600,000 in cash still has other assets like a JORC defined resource of about 800,000 ounces of gold in refractory ore. Now I know what you are going to say. Refractory ore means that it resists chemical leaching and requires more expensive methods to extract the gold, but never the less it is still there. MEE also own 10 million shares in MMB.

In my opinion, CXY will not reach a market cap of anywhere near 100 million until they conduct their trial burn and it is successful. That could be years away and by that time there may be close to a billion shares on issue, therefore the share price will be about 10 cents. If the trial burn is not successful what will the share price be then?

Poyndexter,

I am sorry that you are being caught up in this. I get the feeling that there are stock manipulators on this site trying to fleece unsuspecting people using “big news” as bait and pump and dump tactics.

No sorry I am not going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.