ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

mou v gsa

1. 287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    A MOU is worth $0.68c and a binding GSA is worth $0.265c. I'm confused!
    We have a binding contract for 40 million tones of LNG ( liquid gold) a 20 year contract and two years to prove up reserves. I can name at least six CSG companies who tonight would be saying where did that come from and where did they get that customer from. RJ is correct, for reserves to be proven one needs a commercial customer. ICN have a customer, and this is all upside for shareholders in my opinion. What are we missing, oh yes the negative non shareholders are saying this or that. The shareholders and want to be shareholders will speak tomorrow after they have read, digested and thought about the documents in RJ's brief case on the long flight home China. If this SP does not rise like my wires cakes tomorrow, then My years trading shares have been a waste of my time. Icn is now a major player and watch the revolving door at the Broadbeach offices as the company talks to suitors, gas sellers, LNG construction companies not to mention Governments wanting their slice of royalties and taxes over the next 20 years. Fancy a Gold Coast CSG company making the pages of all media in the am and positive media at that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.