ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

mou v gsa, page-3

1. 21,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2097
    G'day Spiro, hope you are enjoying this. If you have 25 y.o. children with shares in ICON they can retire with you before they are 30. This GSA is like an insurance policy that will mature in 3-5 years time. And at .26, the premium is a give away!!!
    Why was the MOU "worth" $0.68, because it wasn't "worth" anything and the market treated it accordingly. But, the rest of your post is spot on. The GSA is a HIGHLY valuable document, a "BINDING CONTRACT," what doors will that open for RJ?? And that "revolving door" will be sealed off to stop the rush to our office.

This is no longer pie in the sky, a 20 year binding contract with huge Chinese companies, one worth $90 Billion!!!.

The big end of town will now be talking to us for a bit of the action. RJ's policy of a bird in the hand being worth two in the bush sticks it up ALL of his so called "peers" whose market caps are four times ours and have NOTHING to show for it except expensive holes in the ground and lots of potential P's. Well we now have lots of potential $'s. The market MUST re-rate Icon after the nay sayers realize how big this deal is. It is world standard and as big as any you will find from an Oz company, certainly one of Icon's size.
    When all the nuts and bolts are in place I can see this as easily being a $2 SP company in the not too distant future but a lifetime superannuation policy when delivery commences. Keep smiling spiro, I'm going to sleep well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.