EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

Good afternoon Miss Harlee."From memory, in the early days...

1. 211 Posts.
    Good afternoon Miss Harlee.
    "From memory, in the early days EXTRACT was drilling for water as well and found themselves a nice little amount to keep them going till this project is up and running."

YES,
    you are correct, I would think that the drilling was not a matter of luck, rather clever long term planning by the Geo Team.

As water is the key to working in Namibia, in the area where U is located generally.

"Water may hold a lot of mines up in the area, shame Australia cant just see the sense in desalignation plants."

Namwater's Desal plant will require an upgrading of the power transmission lines from South Africa as Namibia does not generate enough of its own power.

Here in Australia, its madness,
    BECAUSE
    A desal plant eats electricty !
    And therefore an incease in generation is required to feed the desal plant/s.

BUT
    guess what, the Labour governments have not built enough power stations ....... but they have built sports stadiums.

Power stations here in this country, are mainly coal fired/powered stations.

BUT
    coal is dirty and has a MONSTER carbon problem.
    (just look at SE Victoria/Gippsland)
    Just ask krudd how can you build another coal fired power station, after your signing with Kyoto. ???

WIND
    not enough, and too small, but makes some people feel good deep inside.

WHICH
    leaves a N fuelled power station to supply power for a desalt plant.

BUT
    krudd is against a N Powered station.

AND
    the loser is Australia.

EXTRACT's latest ann,
    Portrays a thinking of long term planning and helping the people of Namibia, just as training the drilling crews has.

You may have noticed.

'less than 25% of the Ida Dome' was tested, todate,

'less than 20% to be incorpated into the maiden resource'

And there is more for the reader and researcher.

All very positive.

NOW
    the people/Company next door and their Report today.
    Lets just say interesting.

BECAUSE
    from their web site, their drilling and results,
    their resource is only 100meters wide.
    page 21 of 22
    http://www.bannermanresources.com.au/docs/2007/BMN20071128.pdf

BUT
    on the site it is also stated the mine will be an open cut operation.

BUT
    the resoucre is down, starts from roughly 50plus meters to almost 400meters (in sections only)..over 1000feet deep.

SORRY
    but as much as some would dream, its nothing like RIO's Rossing 'hole' now or in the future !
    As the Rossing hole is over 1k wide, not 100meters wide.

THEREFORE
    your 'hole'
    a hole down, say 200meters with a base of 100meters wide, would require at least 600meters wide at the top
    on EACH side, thats a total of 1.2kilometers removed to gain access ....to allow the mine to be stepped down for safety and access.

A hole at 300meters deep would require the removal of 900meters on each side of the hole, that is waste of 1.8kilometers...... indeed interesting !

And a hole 400meters deep..... lets say interesting, indeed.

MY
    maths are poor, but the cost of this kind of operation with low grades is interesting

FOR a resource that is only 100meters wide.

Sorry, you other lot, yes you know who you are, because your about to burn your fingers getting your keyboard into action,
    Sorry, I was just digging, looking at facts and researching your company, incase conditions had changed and if so I would have bought stock, but they had not.

Kind regards,
    UB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $10.38K 1.268M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2633426 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4663246 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.