CF1 11.1% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Hi all, Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend. HC...

1. 1,138 Posts.
    Hi all,

Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend. HC definitely has its fair share of manipulators (trolls) and not all of them are clearly visible. Now IMO, this stock is struggling like most speculative (small caps) with a complete lack of news flow. It doesn't matter whether its the summer holiday period, Xmas, New Years, Easter or a director's mums birthday, when a company goes silent for what will now be weeks on end the share price will drift and doubt will soon grow. What compounds this issue is the IAM share register which I'd estimate is in the high 80% region of shares held by retail holders.

Unlike institutional share holders (fund managers etc) the retail share register needs constant news flow and updates, understanding what management are trying to do and that they deliver with runs on the board. Its a results business and right now some posters on HC are clearly explaining that to date we don't have the results. This is not to say IAM won't deliver, I wouldn't still be holding if that was the case. The quarterly showed that IAM has earnings and that management are prudent spenders, that was a positive for share holders.

Now lets take a director like (PC) and analyse his behaviour over the last 3-4 months, he has a confident persona bordering on bullish almost arrogant (but that's the FP industry in general). Has anyone ever met a FP who didn't think he was god's gift to humanity? I surely haven't. PC's been very open on social media displaying confidence in IAM's vision, through his over confidence he stipulated that in Dec or Feb share holders could expect MOU2 with a leading FP institution.

Dec & Jan have come and gone, we are now in Feb. News flow has been stagnant and that maybe the result of being in this type of business. I believe that we will see MOU2 and possible further updates on Sentry's pilot developments this month. If things are going positively with Sentry then IAM should advise the market. Hope you all have a great week, this is going to be an interesting month ahead, cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.4¢ $41.39K 1.661M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 370482 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.