CF1 4.55% 2.1¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Harba, I actually think Intiger management (so far) have been...

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Harba,

I actually think Intiger management (so far) have been one of the better teams at the micro cap end of the market for delivering on stated objectives. At the end of the day, these objectives are far more important than getting a quarterly out early. The quarterly was on time (we didn't go into suspension) so I couldn't give a stuff that it wasn't put out a day or days earlier.

How do we know Mark and the team weren't so busy jumping through yet more hoops for the proposed MOU's 2 and 3 that they considered the Quarterly less important so left it until the last day? We don't know that information wasn't urgently requested at the last minute for the MOU2 or 3 February Board Meeting, thereby delaying the Quarterly.

It is still early doors, but sometimes things take longer than we'd all like. Especially when you're talking about MOU's with much larger companies than ours. All Intiger management can do is provide everything asked of them to the MOU company and then hope that they progress it in the timeframe we anticipate.

I'm sure Patrick didn't make up the "if not December, then February" Board Meeting dates. He would have been told by MOU2 company directors/management, but what if they decide to delay it until March or April? We can't control that.

You sound increasingly concerned/frustrated/desperate about your current investment. If you're overexposed to IAM, perhaps you need to take some exposure off the table? Personally, I feel your recent critiques of IAM management are unfair and getting pretty hard to read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $9.754K 464.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 235662 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.