CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Great quality post as always, Pancakes. Time will tell if you're...

1. 1,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Great quality post as always, Pancakes.

Time will tell if you're on the money. I think there's a chance you are.

I followed up with a mate who works at a Financial Wisdom firm, to see if he'd heard anything. He hadn't but gave me the following information:
    • all firms make their own paraplanning decisions
    • some firms use CBA paraplanning
    • some have their own paraplanner
    • most Financial Wisdom firms outsource to independent paraplanning businesses

Based on this information, MOU3 with Financial Wisdom does make sense. Aside from the considerable cost saving for offshoring the paraplanning function, there's also the added advantage of bringing uniformity to the paraplanning process for the entire Dealer Group if it's done through the one centre rather than every office doing things differently, depending on who's doing their paraplanning (CBA, a staff member or multiple different outsourcing companies.

Some may not be aware that Financial Wisdom got caught up in the CBA Enforceable Undertaking, mostly because they were simply owned by CBA. This has meant that all Statements of Advice have had to be vetted by a third party at CBA Compliance before being presented to the client or potential client. Having a centralised paraplanning centre would also potentially assist with controlling these types of issues.

I agree that a MOU with an aligned group like Financial Wisdom could be a trial for then utilising Intiger's offshore processing function across the entire CBA group, if it is successfully rolled out to Financial Wisdom first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.